The core business of the CCG is discussed and decided at several key meetings that are held in public as we are an accountable organisation.
NHS HMR CCG’s Governing Body (GB) oversees the work of the organisation and sets its priorities and direction. The Governing Body meets in public session every two months.
The Primary Care Commissioning Meeting (PCCC) considers and makes decisions about the planning and purchasing of GP services in Heywood Middleton and Rochdale. It is held in public session on a quarterly basis.
The Integrated Commissioning Board (ICB) is a partnership commissioning committee consisting of representatives from the CCG and elected members of Rochdale Council. The Committee is held in public on a monthly basis. For more information and to view the papers please visit the ICB section on the Rochdale Council Website here
Terms of Reference for statutory committees
- Terms of Reference for HMR CCG Governing Body pdf 0.7 MB
- Terms of Reference for HMR CCG Primary Care Commissioning Committee pdf 0.7 MB
- Terms of Reference for HMR CCG Audit Committee pdf 0.5 MB
- Terms of Reference for HMR CCG Remuneration Committee pdf 0.5 MB
- Terms of Reference for HMR CCG Patient and Public Engagement Committee pdf 0.3 MB