Complete our new online form to receive NHS information that matters to you!
We believe that patients and the public have an important voice that should be heard and we try hard to include patients and the public in our decision making whenever possible.
We follow guidance such as NHS England's Transforming Participation in Health and Care.
Get involved in CCG work
Our Engagement Lead is responsible for ensuring that the public are involved in decisions about the services we commission so that they truly meet the needs of the people who use them.
You can be involved in CCG ways in a range of ways, including:
- Receive regular updates about CCG work
- Take part in online or postal surveys to feedback about healthcare issues across the borough
- Attend focus group meetings or other events to discuss healthcare issues with GPs and other staff members who are responsible for commissioning services
- Attend our Governing Body meetings to witness the decision making process and have the opportunity to ask questions to our Governing Body members
- Join patient groups to discuss issues about specific conditions, such as, heart disease, diabetes, and stroke.
To find out more about CCG opportunities, or to receive more information about our work, complete our online registration form. The form enables you to feedback about how you would like to be involved in our work, so you only receive information that interests you.
Work together with your GP practice
Alternatively, if you would like to get involved in work influencing your GP practice, many practices in the Rochdale borough have Patient Participation Groups (PPGs) that meet on a regular basis. PPGs are an effective way for patients and GP practices to work together to improve GP services and to promote health. They are usually made up of a group of volunteer patients, the practice manager and one or more of the GPs from the practice. If you are interested in becoming part of this exciting work please contact your GP practice directly to discuss this further.
General enquiries, comments and complaints
If you would like to contact us about a general enquiry, to provide feedback on our website or to find out how you can get involved with NHS HMR CCG, please contact us using our electronic form. You can also contact us by phone on 01706 764319.
If you have a complaint or want to make a comment about a healthcare service, you can contact the Patient Services team at North West Commissioning Support Unit.