NHS Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Clinical Commissioning Group (HMR CCG) launched the HMR STAR (Special Thanks And Recognition) Awards back in June 2019 and we are now pleased to announce the nominees for this year!
The awards aim to celebrate and recognise CCG staff, GPs and GP practice staff for the excellent work they do to help NHS HMR CCG deliver its objectives and achieve its vision of healthier people, better future.
- People’s STAR (public only) – For a person or team considered by patients and the public to have provided high quality, compassionate and individual patient care.
- Shining STAR (internal only) – For a person or team’s extraordinary work or achievements. A person or team that consistently supports colleagues and makes a real contribution to the Rochdale borough.
- Rising STAR (internal only) – For a young person (aged 25 and under) who brings enthusiasm, creativity and initiative to the team/department and continually strives to make a difference with a positive ‘nothing is too much trouble’ attitude.
- STAR Team (internal only) – For a team that works together to demonstrate excellence in its work towards improving the health of local people in the Rochdale borough.
- STARS Together (internal only) – this award is for a team, from different agencies or sectors, working together on projects or services showing innovation, commitment and leadership, driving collaboration and cooperation.
Thanks to everyone who nominated in this year’s awards. Over 70 teams and individuals were put forward. To view who has been nominated for this year, please click here
What happens next
Finalists and colleagues are invited to attend the HMR STAR awards ceremony on Friday 27 September, where the winners will be announced.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01706 652158.